Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
band
4,912 Posts
here in canada, it is $159, but you have to add 15% tax to it so you'll be paying ~$184 CAD which is ~$158 USD.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
I bought mine for 300$ :(

·
カラム
365 Posts
Here, In New Zealand it is $249 NZD. $299 with a "Buzz, the Music Quiz" combo. Quite expensive :(.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
playstation2 is overpriced for how close they are to releasing the PS3 and the fact that microsoft has already released their new system.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
well... that's just sony ;)

anyway here you can buy new PSTwo for about 600 PLN which is about 185 USD, used one - from 399 PLN (124 USD). Last year I bought mine for about 750 PLN (modchip included) which is about 232 USD I think that if it was without modchip it would cost about 699 PLN (216 USD) :) [It was a great deal 'couse such systems were priced for 900 PLN - 278 USD]

EDIT: I just saw XBOX 360 price...
Premium 1999 PLN -> 617 USD ...
Core 1599 PLN -> 494 USD ...

WOTtT :evil:

·
band
4,912 Posts
sorry i didnt notice u were asking for ps2 and not pstwo (the price i gave was for pstwo).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nooo, i'm asking about the fat version :) but anyway, in my country (lithuania) it cost's 650 lits (240$) new and slim. i can't find fat in stores. and used are priced from 300 to 600 lits (fat and slim) that would be 103-207 $. with modchips or without them.

Does Gamestop ship to all over the world? the consoles are quite cheap :)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Simple said:
what's better- ps2 slim or fat model ?
DC :p

When buying from gamestop keep in mind that you might recieve an NTSC console while Lithuania is PAL.

·
band
4,912 Posts
i have the older version (its NOT FAT :( ). i prefer my friend's slim model because it looks better and ppl say it loads faster and i believe the CPU on it got a boost from 294mhz to 300mhz ^.^.

but in the end if you want to play FFXI on PS2 the only way to do it is with the old one.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
$159.99 Canadian here. No PST but still GST. Damn that's a good deal. But at least my PSP (that I supposedly don't know about) that i'm getting for xmas is portable XD :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
D.D. said:
i have the older version (its NOT FAT :( ). i prefer my friend's slim model because it looks better and ppl say it loads faster and i believe the CPU on it got a boost from 294mhz to 300mhz ^.^.

but in the end if you want to play FFXI on PS2 the only way to do it is with the old one.

why can't you play FF11 with slim version?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.