Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find older versions of Dolphin - R2123 and R2135 32 Bit as they handle specific games better than newer versions but they are no where to be found. All I can find is the latest versions which are of no use to me.

I want to play Mortal Kombat Deception and read that the game works very well with them (I need for 32 bit Win XP).

Any advice where to download from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dax - I appreciate your time and effort. I just wonder why all older versions are not available for download from the site, since it appears to be widely known that some games work better with older revisions?

If you happen to know how I could tweak the latest 3089 version to play MK Deception, I don't need the older versions :)

I'm old school (mid twenties) and used to play MK1, 2 and 3 (Ultimate) in my boyhood and early teens and haven't played any of the new MK's (when I have time, I fill it with Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Dead Space, etc.) but lately I've gone back to basics like - Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Final Fight, etc. Thought I'd give MK Deception a try. Anyways, I am rambling now...
cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.