Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say I'm a tad new at using the dolphin emulator, but I've never really had any issues with it up until now.
Back around R1800 or so, I ran SSBM on my PC pretty close to perfect speed, and now that I've heard Brawl runs, as well as Tatsunoko, I've been dying to play them on PC.
So I dumped my games, and bought MVT from eBay, and tried to play them on R2737 and was able to, but I feel I could have gotten better framerate results.

I have an intel Core 2 duo at 2.66 (Can be OC'd)
A 8800 GTS 320mb
and 2 gigs of Ram.

What are some settings, or revisions I should try with my hardware to get the best results?

·
Registered SuperKyo
3,000 Posts
After the switch, it seems brawl will no longer run with Dual Core support, but I did get a speed increase in Capcom.
Anyone know what the issue could be?
It seems to be random in Brawl for me and only after intro. If you get it everytime you start, then try running through debugger and enable "Unlimited JIT Cache". Should hangs less...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here try mine i get good speed , i switched the OGL plug-in from revision 2560.
Its way faster than the OGL plug-in in the stock revision 2737. On windows 7 [32-bit]/ or Vista
[32-bit] the speed is not as good as it is on Windows XP Pro SP3 [32-bit].

Win 32 bit - x86 os Dolphin r2737 w/ OGL swap 2560
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
hey you can switch the ogl plugin of rev 2276 or a better plugin please to the 2671 or other revision better? View attachment 202738 please is for play dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3

·
Registered
377 Posts
hey you can switch the ogl plugin of rev 2276 or a better plugin please to the 2671 or other revision better? View attachment 202738 please is for play dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
It's just copy & paste in the proper folder, man. Absolutely nothing special is being done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.