259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screenshots and more screenshots :)
Just remember to say the game's name and what plugins you are using :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
DDR Extreme

First time i ever got pcsx2 to work, never got how to work the other verision...so i still gotta get setting right

·
Who?
69 Posts
Heres a few shots of Resident Evil: Dead Aim (NTSC/US) and Ghost in the shell: Stand alone Complex (NTSC/J)
Plugins:
GSdx9 0.5 Windowed, Direct3D PS 2.0
P.E.0p.S. CDVD Driver 1.1
US Bios V1.6

For Ghost in the shell..it gets to menu..and i press start but it doesnt do anything (maybe i messed up with Config the Pad) and for DeadAIM, Gets past the memory card part(where is says it cant find any saves) then does to play a video..and stays on that (4th Picture). Ill post more shots of other games alittle later,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Some shots from Gundam Seed (i forget its exact name..just know its the latest seed game for ps2). Parts that should of been 3D were just black..Running on Athlon 64 3200+, plugins were just default ones..

·
Registered
14 Posts
La Pucelle

Same game as last time I tested...so long ago but now it is actually playable to a certain degree.

Just using the default plugins, I'll wait until gsdx9 update to test battles (.25fps too painful for me ;))

I

·
0 Posts
Resident Evil Code Veronica X: Pal. Default Plugins, disabled Recompiler (checked box). I tried to use the skip patch but something is wrong. I couldnt figure out the CRC of the game to name the patch file. There is no ELF file on the disk nor the console window tells me anything about the CRC.
PCSX2 rulez!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
MegaMen X7
Disable Recompiler ON
Enable Patches ON
I made path for game

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Syphon Filter Omega Strain

bositman said:
Please post ONLY screenshots here
Sorry sir, won't happen again. anyway, I got some wierd stuff from Syphon Filter, if anyone is interested :) I hate to say it, but the GSsoft plugin generally looks better with this game altogether. :(

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
BIOS Screenshots

It has been said that spch10000 is no longer supported, but it seems to work just fine oO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Xenosaga

I can get to the title screen of xenosaga when I enable the no-video patch and then press start when the white namco screen appears (picture 1).
After creating a new game only the radar screen is displayed (picture 3), but you can get to the ingame menu (picture 2), of course no character pictures seem to be appearing in the menus, but who cares it's still fun to actually see something.
I'm using GSsoft 0.8 (640x480, windowed with disabled stretching)
SPU2null driver
P.E.Op.S. CDVD Driver 1.1

now to find out where exactly KOS-MOS is hiding in there so I can talk to here and see wether I can start the tutorial battles... ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nascar 2002 makes it to a partial opening screen similar to the post of Madden 2005, before fading to white and then pink.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jin Samgook Mussang 2(Dynasty Warriors 3) KOR NTSC-J

This is Shin Sangoku Musou 2 (Dynasty Warriors 3) Korea Ver.
Patch Enabled

|CRC = 9BD28EB3
|gametitle=Shin Sangoku Musou 2 KOREA
|//Skip Videos
|patch=0,EE,0019c740,word,24020001

Bios = USA 390001

Pentium3-1GHz, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro, 512 Ram, WinXP Pro SP2

But, 3D Map is Broken & can't Play that.
Save Command is OK.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tested Espgaluda n Friday and it went ingame, It never crashed but I had to exit bcause someone called me. here are the screens:

·
PCSX2 Archiver
193 Posts
DDRMAX2 Shots

Here are shots from DDRMAX2. Its fully playable except for a few bugs in the dancing part, the ending, and the speed (dancing part will be in the next post, along with the beginning of DDRMAX [the first one], both videos.) My avrage speed was around 1.4 fps, Software rendering, (each song took about 5 hours to get through with that FPS), and all these shots took me about a whole day (24 hrs worth). I took breaks, and used save states and ended the emulation several times, so thats why the Frame Count is messed up.

Specs Here.
Ignore this "Enable Pad Hack" in the Specs. other than that its all the same

hope you enjoy. I'll have more up later, including videos taken with GSdx9. Until then.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.