Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.... I was playing a freeware game called "the general" that it's really good (in the essence..) this one has a multiplayer option, but I couldn't use it since I need the IP.... now, the question...... why don't you post your IP, so if someone wants to play, it is easier to find someone....

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
please, let's make this thread organized.....

no more than 1 post per member OK? if you wanna add something, then edit your post, so it's easier for everyone to find the IPs.... thanks

sincerely:
takmadeus (the maggot):D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
you're not going to find to many people willing to post there IP. To many Hackers out there. Posting your IP, even here in a respectable forum, is not a good idea at any time.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by dpence
you're not going to find to many people willing to post there IP. To many Hackers out there. Posting your IP, even here in a respectable forum, is not a good idea at any time.

yup!!!! got that..... well let's hope that someone will post here anytime soon.....
and I don't worry about hackers... I don't have too much serious stuff here (unless you wanna see pics of myself and xxx stuff :lol: )

the only thing I would complain is about script kiddies, those that say they are powerful hackers and they just have any app for WINDOW$....., those are lame, I know true hackers follow a "honor code", so they don't hack a computer unless it is a challenge for them...., and don't need to screw up your computer because that's what they are looking for, challenge, any opportunity to test their skills, and that's the way it should be, ain't I right?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Another reason other than hacker is that most of the world is still using modems and as such are assigned their ip's dynamically.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Not only hackers but there are still a lot of stupid kids using Nukes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
127.0.0.1 :D

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
this is useless.
besides, its not smart to post your ip publically. if you want to organize something, use PMs.
closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.