Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hyuga said:
BTW F-3582, nice team you got there :D
Umm... to tell you the truth, this isn't my team. I downloaded a save file ages ago, because I was too lazy to train my characters that far :emb: .

ATM I'm on my second play-through (on hard mode) and who knows, maybe I'll take her on again using my very own characters.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
To simply play against, Alien Soldier's version of Seven Force or Z-Leo. But as a really "deep" villian, I'm torn between three:

Star Control II's Ur-Quan Kzer-Za race, quoted in my sig for great justice:

Planescape Torment's Transcended One:

And Fallout's Master:

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
first one that comes to mind for me is albedo.

i have a bad memory, so i tend not to develop favourites.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,320 Posts
Wonder why the FF freaks haven't posted Sephiroth as of yet :p

Well, Wesker is cool but it has to be a tie between Vergil (Dante's brother) and Revolver Ocelot. Reminds me, Liquid Snake is in the tie too :p
Vergil:

Liquid Snake:

OCELOT:

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I loved Melfice's role as badguy in Grandia 2, combined with some awesome voiceacting he is one to remember for me. As a villain I liked him a lot more than Sephiroth.

Also there was a pope in that game, and I might be a bit biased, but I really hated him by the end of the game as well :p

Edit:
*Cid wonders why his picture of Melfice doesn't show up*

Anyway, here's a link to a picture: http://www.rpgdreamer.com/rpgworld/grandia2/grandia2-25.jpg

·
Ohana means family...
353 Posts
i choose Sephiroth of FF7....although i haven't played the game yet!!!! but i watch the FF7 music video One Winged Angel....and whoa....i feel the evil-ness of him....especially when he walks away into a bush of fire....soooooo REEK OF ARKSOMENESS!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Lol, well since everyone already knows Sephiroth is the best villan, maybe we should only post the best villian besides Sephiroth. So, even though Sephiroth is my first choice, my second choice is definately Metal Sonic from the Sonic games. You just can't beat a classic. ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
Fulgore, nuff said.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
What's with the Sephiroth hype, go and play some other games, there's plenty of other sickos out there, I hated Kefka more than Sephiroth. Even though I'm not a big fan of FF6. Sephiroth's badassnes and evilnes is overrated :rolleyes:

/gets a bucket of water to defend against the flames

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
luc from suikoden 3 probably pissed me off the most by stealing all my true runes. sephiroth's theft of aeris' life pales in comparison. (hope i didn't ruin suiko3 with that spoiler, and i don't care if i ruined the aeris thing. :p )

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Joneleth Irenicus from Baldur's Gate II when it comes to PC games and Ghaleon from the Lunar series when it comes to consoles.
I was actually thinking about him as well. It's been years since I played BG2 but I still remember that guy being someone whose nuts I'd really liked to kick, still need to do that in the near future I suppose :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.