Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myahkeitaro said:
A video mix of several versions of the song, Dragostea Din Tei.

1. Dragostea Din Tei, by O-Zone

2. Numa Yey, by the cast of Festigal 2004

3. Shabu Shabu, by 2moro

4. Marica Tu, by Los Morancos

5. Oh Jao Nee, by Yai

6. Koi no Buchiage Tengoku: Koi no Maiahi~Chihuahua~Banzai (恋のブチアゲ 天国:恋のマイアヒ~チワワ~バンザイ), by Maeken Trance Project

7. Bu Pa Bu Pa (不怕不怕, "Not Afraid, Not Afraid"), by Guo Mei Mei

All songs copyright their respective owners.

Please Comment and Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Dragostea din tei in Rumenian, Chinese, Spanish, Tai, Philipino and Japanese??? WOW!!! and WTF??? that song is so freakin gay lol but that video is not bad :p

that girl at the end of the video looks like a hentai girl... me wants her to dance techno tonight in my room!!!! :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 90´s Technos FTW Coño!

i made lots of parties with the following mixes in the 90´s and even made my own megamixes at that time.

LO+Duro

Rambo Total

Blanco y ***** mix

Dreams was a great song aswell

2 unlimited - Faces

2 unlimited - let the beat control your body

Maquina total FTW Coño!

·
No People, No Problems
651 Posts
ATB - DJ in the Mix 3 is my favorite house/progressive house album, i listen to it a LOT.

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
The idea ain't bad but the original (song not video) is better :p

Dragostea din tei in Rumenian, Chinese, Spanish, Tai, Philipino and Japanese??? WOW!!! and WTF??? that song is so freakin gay lol but that video is not bad :p

that girl at the end of the video looks like a hentai girl... me wants her to dance techno tonight in my room!!!! :p
Gee thx :p, while the choreography department was indeed questionable, i wouldn't say the song is gay :p

Ontopic:

Some bands which i deem as better then those o-zone ones :p:

Activ:

Fly Project Raisa (couldn't find the original video but this will have to do :p)

Demo:

·
Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.