I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hell whoa!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Omegainf
Could you guyz please tell me the name of these games?
I don't know about FireGL's game (I'd like to get a hold of that once I know the name, heh), but as for mine, the first 2 screens are from Colin McRae Rally 2.0, the next 2 screens are from Mobil 1 Rally Championship... both screens are from the PC version.

·
Penadinho
2,599 Posts
How amusing..... I have CMR2.0 but I haven't played it yet :) The framerate is low... like 40~45fps which makes a driving game unplayable :(

One curious thing... I play Test Drive 6 and Ridge Racer Type 4 @ 60fps with the same plug-ins... :)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Hey!!! Thats my rally car!!! :p

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Omegainf
How amusing..... I have CMR2.0 but I haven't played it yet :) The framerate is low... like 40~45fps which makes a driving game unplayable :(

One curious thing... I play Test Drive 6 and Ridge Racer Type 4 @ 60fps with the same plug-ins... :)
CMR2.0 is quite a hog... I'm running this on P3-800 & GF2MX, and I can only play it at 640x480x32 if I want to turn on full graphic details....

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that game is taken from Rally Masters the only great contender of Mobil 1 and CMR 2.0 i think this is the best of the three of course it depends on your taste but i downloaded the cmr 2.0 i demo dont find it cool like Rally Masters i dont know mobil 1 never get my hands on this its out of stock here in our country

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it has a psx version "Rally Master" but be sure to take the pc version coz the graphics is sweet

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by FireGL
it has a psx version "Rally Master" but be sure to take the pc version coz the graphics is sweet
Thanks for the info FireGL... I'll watch out for that game. FYI, I think you'll like Mobil 1 WAYYYY better than CMR.... at least I do :)

[edit] just got the demo... it's a friggin' SHWEEET game! :love:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
be sure to get the full version it has a lot of modes than the 2 CMR and Mobil 1 the review said so but i dont really know

i looking for mobil 1 based on your screen shot it looks damn amazing

BTW i like the time trial in Rally Masters it got a great courses

thanks for saying that mobil 1 is good i'll keep my eye on it!!!!!!! :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts