Next Generation Emulation banner

401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone give me a Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 save?

I tried ones i've found but when i start the game up with the save it asks me to make a new one.

I'd prefer save state with all characters unlocked if anyone has it, those seem to work fine for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i want save game on dolphin for wwe day of reckoning 2

or

wwe day of reckoning

verson dolphin 3.464

file gev or cvg

if you know what i mean

but i want for dolphin

please

·
Registered
1 Posts
Animal Crossing basic

Hello all!

I'm looking for a copy of someones, anyone's Animal Crossing town so that I have a second town to visit. As of right now, Porter (the train controlling NPC) has made a copy of my town to the selected folder for Memory Card B, and I'm rerouted to the start screen EVERYTIME I go to visit another town... it's getting really annoying and I've tried everything.... So I'm hoping that you lot can help me out. Can be little sisters or brothers, yours, don't really care. The only reason I want a second town is a chance for a second store for even more inventory and the chance for a different type of fruit.

Update: I guess I should mention any town without Cherry trees and that it would be for the Game Cube Emulator Dolphin version 3.5. So hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a MemoryCard.USA.raw save for Zelda Wind Waker just before entering the Earth Temple with Medli, or somewhere remotely close to it? I lost all my saves by accidentally formatting the wrong hard drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please someone have a save in zelda skyward sword in one of the finals parts of hit the target with a Bird i was stuck in this part and want to try again this part someone have ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
if someone is finishing zelda skyward sword when get it in this part of the targes with the Bird almost at the end of the game please save and send to me i really will appreciate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello im looking for a paper mario thousand year door save right after getting the 6th crystal star. I lost my save file upon upgrading to newest dolphin and cant find a way to retrieve it. i had over 20 hours into the game and dont feel like starting from scratch. if anyone has i would appreciate it :) i was also level 20 if thats possible as well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
can any one post a wind waker save in hyrule right before breaking the barrier with the master sword before going to dungeon. or at least right before entering hyrule for the scene with zelda and the king guy who has been talking to you through the boat

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Which version is your game, is it NTSC-U, PAL or NTSC-J or some other locale? This is important because in most cases saves aren't interchangeable between different regions.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ntsc-u
sorry for late response my pc was down for awhile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Could anyone post a save for Wind Waker right after you get the master sword and kill all enemies in the castle? I was at that part when my game crashed and my last save is before I put the pearls in the statues. Also I want the name to be Link and I dont care how many heart containers it has.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello im looking for a paper mario thousand year door save right after getting the 6th crystal star. I lost my save file upon upgrading to newest dolphin and cant find a way to retrieve it. i had over 20 hours into the game and dont feel like starting from scratch. if anyone has i would appreciate it :) i was also level 20 if thats possible as well.
I never got that far when I rented that game from the local library, but I at least have SOME progress on that game on page 17... I hope it helps a bit.

-----
I've progressed some more in Super Smash Bros. Melee (see page 17 for my original upload) - unlocked the classic yoshi's Island and Dream land. Still not 100% complete, but all characters are unlocked and every course but Battlefield, Final Destination, and Kongo Jungle is unlocked too.

Expect further updates!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey can any one give me a usa skyward sword save right before mining facility boss. my game frose after i got boss key and file got corrupted.

401 - 419 of 419 Posts