Next Generation Emulation banner

381 - 400 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Twilight Princess savegame needed

hey dudes, i have a problem.
unfortunately i deleted my dolphin-folder and all save games. my little brother loves to play twilight princess, but, as you can guess, he is very sad because his savegame is gone.
could somebody here PLEASE post a GAMECUBE memorycard.EUR.raw with a twilight princess pal savegame somewhere after finding the master sword and before the temple of time?
I'm sorry for "reviving" this thread, but my problem's very urgent :( .

edit: ok, i fixed my problem. i found a ntsc-savegame in this board an i converted it to pal with an hexeditor.
if anybody has the same problem: open the not-working savegame with a hexeditor, create a fresh savegame via dolphin and copy the first 2 lines from the fresh to the not working savegame => you have converted it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
xenoblade chronicles dolphin emulator savegame

can someone upload a save game with colony 6 fully rebuilded

just a 100% completed with all the things unlocked

before the no return point please

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you got really far in a game and someone is having trouble or you just want to share your saves, you can do so here.
i have some save games not full , and also i want characters unlocked for some games since i dont have time to play, so only problem i have is, where does my dolphin emulator save my game, and where i can download save games also where i should put them once i download them, thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the save file for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? I need the save for Chapter 2, when I walk into the Great Tree (I think its called that or Grand Tree), my Dolphin emu shuts down saying "Dolphin.exe" is not working. So if someone could get me the file for AFTER you walk into the tree that would be great :).

·
Registered
1 Posts
In pokepark 2, I used the newest dolphin version and i did go past the loading screen and did a part of the tutorial gamplay but when i go to a step climbing tutorial pikachu just hang in there just loafing around. None of the controls do any thing even the jump button , except the home button which bring to the wiimote menu. If someone please give me the save file after that first part of the game I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to all, soz for my english. I wonder if anyone have saves for:
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - USA -
with everything unlocked and files?

My dolphin emulator sometimes stuck (probably from my graphic card) and i can't do the ''S Rank'', well, i'm sure if i try hard i will do it but it taking too mutch time. Thnx for everything.

I didn't find any saves in the past posts on this site, so i'm asking. Thnx again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys i need a Zelda twilight princess SAVE right after the goron mines plz.. ........... my game is stuck at the door for boss in goron mines plz help me..............

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey all.

i just donwload a Naruto Shippuden : Clash of Ninja Revolution III - European Version save game but i don't know what i have to do to put them in dolphin emulator 3.0

when i go to tools and click on wii save import and select the bin save it just say that he can't read or it's not a wii save.

some one can help me ? or give me an 100% save of the game ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Resident evil 4 , stuck... need save game

If anyone has a save file of RE4 , past the village ... when you first go to the grave yard at the church, please post it.
I cant open the Door with the Red Insignia on it , my game got bugged
so i cant continue the game.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Any one have a save of zelda ww, right before u meet deku tree. Also a save right after train wreck in res evil zero. It would be vary much apreciated.

381 - 400 of 419 Posts