Next Generation Emulation banner

361 - 380 of 419 Posts

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Eh, you could of just used a smaller font, we aren't blind and shouting is rude.

I would of helped except for the fact I don't own Japanese copies of any games since I live in the USA, hopefully someone else can offer a save if they have one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry,sorry,sorry.....

Sorry, it was the 1st time I had posted on the website (I thought the font size was like the office word), I apologize again, the last thing I wanted was to be rude.

: (

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry for the stupid action, please someone have a save or a savestate 6341 compatible with the version of the game in the Japanese version (really want to play with Aokiji) thank you now, sorry for my childishness previous......

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone have a GC Twilight Princess save file right before you grab the master sword?

The cut scene for the master sword isn't working so I can't get out of wolf form.

Any help would be appreciated!

It can also be a quick save if on build R 5475M

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm stuck on chapter 2 on paper mario 1000 year door. I can't seem to trigger the cut scene that happens when you open the red cell in the great tree. I have the red key on my save. Simply load the save, keep heading up until you see the red cell and open it; run through the cut scene, head back down, save and re upload.

I have a crap iso and the puni that is supposed to trigger the cut scene disappears right as I open it.

If no one has the game, you could point me in the direction of a decent iso. Not from snesorama. That is where I got my crap version from.

I really hope someone can help me. I've been dieing to play this game.

Here's a video of my problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1KGay6LekU

·
Registered
2 Posts
haha sorry about that. Disregard me asking of another iso. Downloading an iso is illegal, so absolutely NO ONE does that lol ;)

HOLY CRAP Xtream2damax! You saved me! I randomly clicked on your Dolphin SVN builds and it led me to a download page to download a third party modified dolphin emulator called dolphin v7168. I ran my save using that and my puni never disappears! The cut scene was fixed! YES! Not sure if you made that or just put out the link. Ether way, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here's where I downloaded it:
http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/go/249650db5745381ecb62928a65623fda/dolphin-x86x64-svn-revision-7168

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
haha sorry about that. Disregard me asking of another iso. Downloading an iso is illegal, so absolutely NO ONE does that lol ;)

HOLY CRAP Xtream2damax! You saved me! I randomly clicked on your Dolphin SVN builds and it led me to a download page to download a third party modified dolphin emulator called dolphin v7168. I ran my save using that and my puni never disappears! The cut scene was fixed! YES! Not sure if you made that or just put out the link. Ether way, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here's where I downloaded it:
http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/go/249650db5745381ecb62928a65623fda/dolphin-x86x64-svn-revision-7168
It is possible to rip your own GC roms. We use it as a legal scapegoat :heh:

Also, those aren't 3rd party modified releases. Every single update a Dolphin author makes is submitted into their SVN repository. Anyone can download and compile these updates. Just think of them as "bleeding-edge" releases....but they're prone to errors because the changes aren't tested fully.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to editing *.gci save files. Can someone help me about this.
Last week i managed edit this games saves with hexeditor:
NGC-Resident Evil 2 PAL
NGC-Resident Evil 3:Nemesis NTSC
NGC-Resident Evil Code Veronica X NTSC
This saves worked on dolphin-x64 r7128 after edited.
Now i want edit Resident Evil Remake & 0 Saves
For example: Resident Evil Remake save "GBIE_BIOHAZARD FILE V5 0.gci" Can someone help me about edit this save. İf someone want to help me about this send a mail to "[email protected]" please.
(My English is not good. I'm sorry for this)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi im just wondering how do i speed up my dolphin 2.0 emulator. 1st off i would like to explain my computer. its a Sony Vaio with a processor of intel core i3CPU 2.27GHz the ram is 4.00GB and its a 64 bit operation system its also a dual core i have d3d for my graphics plugin everything works i just want to speed it up a bit because it it slows btwn 30 and 40 fps. much appreciated for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all!

Does anyone have the Save file of F-Zero GX, that can be shared?

If your save is other region, no problem, just share with me, I will try my best to have the game on hand.

Greatly appreciated!

Note by Xtreme2damax: Don't post your email on public forums, you only make is susceptible to being harvested by spammers.

361 - 380 of 419 Posts