Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Proberbly, I firstly did realisse that there was a screenshots section, and this thread kinda fits into this forum as it also shows off the power of ePSXe, and it is to do with ePSXe in general!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sweet screenshots u have there kairi00, damn good game 2!

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That is one nice pic of Ifrit, impressive!!! Now that is Y ePSXe is better than the PSX!!!

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I agree, this should be moved to the screenshots section (as it is making me feel bad for not having a Geforce2 or 3 or even a Voodoo5). Is there any admin on the house?

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Her hand looks a bit messed up, which RE is that, my guess is 2!!!! Nice screenshot mind.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Nice, the shot, I produced was done with a GeForce 2 GTS and PrtScrn!!!! hey this thread fits this forum (ePSXe) and the screenshots forum, it fits this one because it is specifically ePSXe shots, and shows its power off!! But hey it's up to the Admin!! :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
450mhz K6-III w/ 128mb and 8MB ATI Rage Pro = 65fps of pure 512x384 Driver 2 goodness.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
WOW talk about some impressive screenshots, I shall b posting some of my FF9 screen shots once I have played more, I just got it :) :) :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts