Next Generation Emulation banner

661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
That does look cool, however I'm not sure about the gun mechanic in a souls game, although Bloodborne pretty much nailed it. I'm gonna check it on gamepass and see if it's worth to buy it.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #662
That does look cool, however I'm not sure about the gun mechanic in a souls game, although Bloodborne pretty much nailed it. I'm gonna check it on gamepass and see if it's worth to buy it.
Don't expect Bloodborne feeling in that game as is completely different. It feels more like a Resident Evil game but with Souls genes mixed in. At first it sounds weird but the more you play the game the more you realize how satisfying the idea is and is fantastic IMO!.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
This is the best boss fight of the game so far that reminds me a lot the Souls series and by the end God of War. I really hope future Star Wars games continue the trend.

·
310 Posts
A few days ago I saw a video of a random youtuber, reacting to the "professional level" (tournament) of gameplay in the game Fate/unlimited codes.
While the abilities of these players could clearly kick my ass, their way of playing is incredibly boring. OFFENSIVELY BORING. I don't understand how neither of them uses the mechanics of breaking combos and they just let themselves be hit like punching bags. So I searched for one of the old youtubers with gameplays that truly represent the gaming experience...

Personally I have always been very bad in games with high use of counterattack mechanics. So these videos don't represent my own gaming experience, but they do represent the spectacle of seeing those who truly knew how to play.

661 - 668 of 668 Posts