Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 666 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place have some nice threads but sadly none showing our gameplay. Recently i've been uploading videos of my gameplay and i really like it. I think is a great idea to share our gameplay moments with our friends here at ngemu and i will start with my recent gameplay videos:

Tomb Raider(PC): Quite interesting how i got killed at the end for doing a wrong move lol!

Killer Instinct: Probably one of my best fights so far

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another day another rank... today i just lost a rank i really liked and that was the "COMEBACK KID" which fits perfectly to my latest fights as i seem to be losing fights at the start but then having an awesome comeback. My newly earned rank is "COUNTER PUNCHER" now so let's see if i can do more counters now :p. If things continue this way is going to be hard for me to keep my rank low lol!

WP_20140902_003.jpg

Here the gameplay video of the ranking match that got me the new rank:

You can find a number of mine over at my Twitch channel here

http://www.twitch.tv/topken
Nice!!! will follow you soon using my twitch account.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Me playing Mortal Kombat 2. I use to be able to beat it with 1 credit at the old arcades we use to have around here. Scorpion was always a favorite, but I also like to play others. MK2 was when the series really took off and I still consider it one of the best Mortal Kombat games. Of course some of the AI is interesting.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,428 Posts
Its the actual games, and coincidence, during that game time line in Most wanted that's how the lighting was (it was closing dusk or something if i remember), and Grid is known for its brownish hues.

The Fallout 3 one however was the one i had problems with when uploading to youtube it kept getting darker then the actual footage was...

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice run strike! btw... you changed the soundtrack or is that track part of the game???? kinda confused now lol!

@fivefeet8 : Hmmm i think you will need some other games to max out your beast hehehehehe.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Anyone knows about this bug in Gears of War 3? it's 100% reproducible if you do the same thing again by waiting until your partner stay in the right place:

Found that bug today while playing GOW3(love the serie). Here is my gameplay video:

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Playing some Saint's Row through the GRID streaming services on my Shield Tablet. Barely any controller latency at all with a few stutters, but I'm running it through an ATT Uverse 4 MB connection running 2 Ghz Wifi. Not recommended, but still works. Looks comparable to when I saw it played on an Xbox360. It's free to play for the time being. :D

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice!

Talking about game streaming.... recently i was wondering about streaming other than usual steam games. After testing a bit i wrote a small app to stream Emulators over the network using steam. Wonder how nvidia does that as they have to capture the game while running and send the data over the network.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Talking about game streaming.... recently i was wondering about streaming other than usual steam games. After testing a bit i wrote a small app to stream Emulators over the network using steam.
What emulator are you streaming and how good is the streaming? That's interesting as you can also stream Steam over your loco Wifi with the Tablet.

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
It's probably not that much different from how Steam does it, but they have more dedicated hardware IP to virtualize the GPU and use Shadowplay to encode the stream. It's pretty low latency from what I've experienced, but only in California so far. They'd probably need GRID servers in many other areas for latency to be adequate in more areas.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/virtual-gpus.html

http://www.nvidia.com/object/cloud-gaming-benefits.html
Thanks for the info... i'm going to give a check tomorrow.

What emulator are you streaming and how good is the streaming? That's interesting as you can also stream Steam over your loco Wifi with the Tablet.
I tested CPS3 but was a quick test i made to see how it works by modifying a old version of my @ES app. Basically you add the Emulator as a foreign app that points to @ES which then runs a small code that immediatly runs steam streaming modules and after that my app hand over the emulator which acts as a game for Steam and voila!! the emulator is now streamed on your network :)

As for the performance i actually made a very quick test(which worked really well) so i didn't tested performance using more resource intensive emulators. I can do that tomorrow if you want and report the results.

1 - 20 of 666 Posts