Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
for those of you that dont believe that epsxe can actually run legend of legaia i'll post my screen shot

BTW i hope epsxe will support rumble pad much better

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pe 2 off course and Shadowman(it´s too slow).:D

<!--Derechos reservados para Jahepi-->
<table border bgcolor="black" cellspacing="5" cellpanding="10">
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="courier" size="5" color="red">--->ePSXe<---</font>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><font color="white" face="arial" size"8"><marquee behavior="alternate" bgcolor="red" direction="right" scrolldelay=100>Best Emulator</marquee></font>
</tr>
</table>

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Tekken 2 & perfect sound in MGS (it's almost perfect already with the Eternal SPU)

Also, a cure to the "Hideo" black screen during the Psycho Mantis fight in MGS. I don't know what the cause of it could be. I think it has something to do with the controllers being accessed.

G

·
FireGL have you checked out my thread in the News Forum? There is a USB to PSX cable made by SOYO that does the rumbling quite well. If you want you can got to www.soyo.com and check it out. Look under products.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by FireGL
for those of you that dont believe that epsxe can actually run legend of legaia i'll post my screen shot

BTW i hope epsxe will support rumble pad much better
That´s a great legend of legaia pic :)
didn´t you have a smaller one? :p

·
5,797 Posts
BTW this are my pics of the game, played in ePSXe 1.4.0, pete´s D3D 1.52 and a sis 530 8mb card (don´t laught), I know is not at full speed but is for my card

·
5,797 Posts
I know I really like the Final Fantasy names

·
5,797 Posts
the Hero...
:confused: Sephiroth :confused:

·
5,797 Posts
I don´t know why but in a part where I make a savestate, It shutdown the emulator and crack my savestate so I cant continue, so if anybody can send me a save after the first FMV I would apreciate it

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
FireGL have you checked out my thread in the News Forum? There is a USB to PSX cable made by SOYO that does the rumbling quite well. If you want you can got to www.soyo.com and check it out. Look under products.
i have already my dpadpro controller ePSXe works great but it needs a lot of cpu lot of slowdown and also some game did't work like mgs BTW is this connection better than dpadpro??? :confused:

That´s a great legend of legaia pic
i post that screen shot coz all i want to do is make others believe that LOL is actually playable not for display porposes ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Elseno
definitely Valkyrie Profile !!!

want to play it for a long time without slowdowns.

also Thousand Arms would be nice to work in the next version.
Thousand Arms is already working in 1.4, just use eternal spu and a cheat found on the thousand arms thread somewhere here in epsxe section.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
hehe, yeah, i guess it's still in the fix department. :p but then again, i don't mind missing out on the voices right now.....i can read about it anyway. :p

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.