Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
for those of you that dont believe that epsxe can actually run legend of legaia i'll post my screen shot

BTW i hope epsxe will support rumble pad much better

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pe 2 off course and Shadowman(it´s too slow).:D

<!--Derechos reservados para Jahepi-->
<table border bgcolor="black" cellspacing="5" cellpanding="10">
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="courier" size="5" color="red">--->ePSXe<---</font>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><font color="white" face="arial" size"8"><marquee behavior="alternate" bgcolor="red" direction="right" scrolldelay=100>Best Emulator</marquee></font>
</tr>
</table>

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Tekken 2 & perfect sound in MGS (it's almost perfect already with the Eternal SPU)

Also, a cure to the "Hideo" black screen during the Psycho Mantis fight in MGS. I don't know what the cause of it could be. I think it has something to do with the controllers being accessed.

G

·
FireGL have you checked out my thread in the News Forum? There is a USB to PSX cable made by SOYO that does the rumbling quite well. If you want you can got to www.soyo.com and check it out. Look under products.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by FireGL
for those of you that dont believe that epsxe can actually run legend of legaia i'll post my screen shot

BTW i hope epsxe will support rumble pad much better
That´s a great legend of legaia pic :)
didn´t you have a smaller one? :p

·
5,797 Posts
BTW this are my pics of the game, played in ePSXe 1.4.0, pete´s D3D 1.52 and a sis 530 8mb card (don´t laught), I know is not at full speed but is for my card

·
5,797 Posts
I know I really like the Final Fantasy names

·
5,797 Posts
the Hero...
:confused: Sephiroth :confused:

·
5,797 Posts
I don´t know why but in a part where I make a savestate, It shutdown the emulator and crack my savestate so I cant continue, so if anybody can send me a save after the first FMV I would apreciate it

·
Registered
6 Posts
definitely Valkyrie Profile !!!

want to play it for a long time without slowdowns.

also Thousand Arms would be nice to work in the next version.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
FireGL have you checked out my thread in the News Forum? There is a USB to PSX cable made by SOYO that does the rumbling quite well. If you want you can got to www.soyo.com and check it out. Look under products.
i have already my dpadpro controller ePSXe works great but it needs a lot of cpu lot of slowdown and also some game did't work like mgs BTW is this connection better than dpadpro??? :confused:

That´s a great legend of legaia pic
i post that screen shot coz all i want to do is make others believe that LOL is actually playable not for display porposes ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Elseno
definitely Valkyrie Profile !!!

want to play it for a long time without slowdowns.

also Thousand Arms would be nice to work in the next version.
Thousand Arms is already working in 1.4, just use eternal spu and a cheat found on the thousand arms thread somewhere here in epsxe section.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Thousand Arms only sort of works. The numerous spoken parts sound like an old Godzilla dub. It's still very much in the fix department (although less than it was before calb's cheat).

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
hehe, yeah, i guess it's still in the fix department. :p but then again, i don't mind missing out on the voices right now.....i can read about it anyway. :p

41 - 60 of 79 Posts