Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Weil, its obviously not the same but it Works well. The only Thing that Bothers is the Win8 Auto- complete but thats a different Story.
I know it works well but what I mean is you're gonna sit at the table with tablet like that anyways then you might as well use the mouse and keyboard since you already have them and that way your screen is never obstructed by your hand at any point.

That's one reason why I think peripherals are here to stay regardless of how cheap and good touch gets, because touch automatically means obstructing the screen at some point. What I mean is that a mouse-pointer has a MUCH smaller and entirely almost entirely negligible onscreen footprint.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Ok heres an update now that we have gotten the new modular house put up on our property. Images were taken with my brand new Samsung Galaxy S8 so you guys can get a look at how the camera looks.

Yeah those are rear speakers and a subwoofer in the back. They are for the Vizio 40" 5.1 Soundbar under the Vizio 47" HDTV. Got a better tv set up now then the small one I use to have. The Laptop is my Thinkpad T420 that I am selling to my brother and being replaced with a Sager NP8155 hopefully next month. |I still have the Logitech X-530 attached to my i5 3570k desktop in a 3.1 cap currently don't have the space for the 2 rears right now. And yeah the closet takes up a good portion of my bedroom. I would have a different layout if it wasn't for the placement of the lousy vent which is right below the window taking out that space for anything.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
LOL its just my PS3 and my Wii U and the box in the middle is direct tv that I don't use much if at all

·
Classic Games Lover
5,280 Posts
LOL its just my PS3 and my Wii U and the box in the middle is direct tv that I don't use much if at all
Well, put them away, sell them, or something else but this is just looking disgusting :> I couldn't bare that amount of dust on anything in my house.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
New laptop should be ere tomorrow according to UPS so expect some more pics of that when I get it.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·

New corner desk reminiscent of my old one I use to have. Going to make streaming a whole lot easier now as well since I can deploy the portable green screen at an angle and have room to be able to move around it and even set up a light or 2 for lighting on it and me. In a month or so I am going to have a new Ryzen 3700X build to replace my current i5 3570k one.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts