Next Generation Emulation banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
TCOS with you driving a mommie's van should you really be talking :p ?
Point taken. I will shutup now. :p

BTW: It's not called the "mommy van", it's called the "TCoS Ultimate Luvshack Shaggin' Wagon'" for your information. ;)

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
BTW: It's not called the "mommy van", it's called the "TCoS Ultimate Luvshack Shaggin Wagon'" for your information. ;)
How'z about 'The Smoke Mobile/Machine' :)

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
How'z about 'The Smoke Mobile/Machine' :)
That's cool too. Like the Scooby-Doo van. Everyone knows that the Scooby-Doo gang was toking some herb in the back of the ban during commercial breaks. ;)

I used to call my van the "Ho Mobile", but I had to change it to "TCoS Ultimate Luvshack Shaggin' Wagon" because "Ho Mobile" sounded too much like "Homobile".

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
lol, nice comeback ;)

If I had to name my car I would call it Axis.

I often can be seen wearing a Ferrari cap and have a Ferrari keyring on my car keys. I am of german descent and the car is Japanese.

Italian + German + Japanese = Axis WW2 Powers

But I don't like naming cars so I will never give it a lame name.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Schumi, when is the 4" exhaust coming for your Yaris??

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Lol I aint modding it. My dad would have heart attack.

Although I must say I am itching to throw those fake plastic things away and get some propper mags for the car...The Spirit version which has mags looks so much better.
Those plastic things look sorta ok when you see the car in real life and it's standing still...but when it's moving or you see it in pics they look terrible...

Anyways remember I am an accountant (or at least trying to get a basic accounting degree...after which I might go into tax for a while)...my car is supposed to be dull and gray/silver.

My dad sees every mod/custom addition/graphical improvement as a waste of money. He's been berating me for ever for wanting to get custom ringtones and games and change my phone from the default way it came out of the box...and he's like that with everything else as well....and if it's a waste of money to him...he will stop me regardless of what money I use and how I got it...

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
This is my car. I took the sticker in the window off, and I'm going to be adding some speakers here soon. The ford ****ing fusion as I call it, I love this thing. However, they rapped me on the price

·
Im [email protected] undr my cl0th3$
278 Posts
Hey Phil, haven't been on in a while, been busy working on my new find, a 65 Shelby GT 350 with a 289 in her. I'll post pics sometime soon. Found her sitting in some farmers barn out in western Kansas, only has top rust on her hood, mice have ate away at all the wiring and interior, trunks rusting out from underneath, but other than that, she's a beautiful car. White with lower side striping boasting her GT 350 heritage!

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
which one is it? 150 or 180cc
I saw the your first one, what were you thinking dude, scooty? its an insult to guys in India!

·
Im [email protected] undr my cl0th3$
278 Posts
Looks like the Ricer version of a motorcycle, I imagine it's nice and all, but you should get something that screams FREEDOM. Like a 1970 Triumph man!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
which one is it? 150 or 180cc
I saw the your first one, what were you thinking dude, scooty? its an insult to guys in India!
:p the first one i got was cheap and was quite powerful<<can be compared to an activa>> and good for traffic

btw its 150

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
bikes are best for traffic yaar, best pickup and the first one out of a signal and pulsar.........definitely male.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
thats an e.v. right?

101 - 120 of 127 Posts