Next Generation Emulation banner

Possible Corrupted User Profile

652 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  beckham_m7u 
#1 ·
Okay what the hell... I just created another user in the manager like i normaly would. set a password. Restart, and now my Administrator Account is gone. Windows says it cant log into it because either the password or username is incorrect.. wont even give me a chacne to enter a password in. So i guess the damn thing just got corrupted somehow, is their a way to recover it and restore its settings? or do i have to start over

#5 ·
I don't think it's corrupted. Did you used the OOBE patch and bypassed user creation during setup? The administrator account is hidden by default, so when you create a new user account it just goes hidden. Try safe mode, it will unhide the administrator account.

#8 ·
meh, its corrupted. cant bypass the administrative accounts password since for some reason its either not their or just hidden. i tried that program chrono, it didnt pick up the Admin account and just the other one i created. i just reinstalled windows, lol. oh well

#9 ·
Raiden1803 said:
meh, its corrupted. cant bypass the administrative accounts password since for some reason its either not their or just hidden. i tried that program chrono, it didnt pick up the Admin account and just the other one i created. i just reinstalled windows, lol. oh well
alright, at least you tried :heh:
format aint a big thing if you keep your windows installation on a seperate partition (which i hope you do, or will be doing from now on :p)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.