Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i recon that ePSXe is a great Playstation Emulator as alot will agree with me. But...does anyone know howto port it to a diffierent console, such as a Dreamcast as ive read there has been alot of 'porting' of the Yabuse Emulator has been done. Does anyone know how to do it at all?

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, fair enough, but is there any PSX Emulator out there that has this 'source code' and that can be ported to another console anyone? P.S. What and how do u use a/the source code?

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But not perfectly, i am trying to get the emulator work on my newly upgraded Dreamcast with just the power abit over than the Xbox. Now i am trying to get all the CD based games to run on it. P.S. How do u use the source code?

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
itd be best not to ask questions regarding source code, if you dont even know what it is, it wont be any good to you. You cant learn overnight how to use it also ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Oalboukharey said:
But not perfectly, i am trying to get the emulator work on my newly upgraded Dreamcast with just the power abit over than the Xbox. Now i am trying to get all the CD based games to run on it. P.S. How do u use the source code?
Pardon? Power just over the xbox? What upgrade did you put in there, a non-existant one?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
power over the Xbox? what did you do, stick a P4 in your DC?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
haha i find it hilarious when people are working on like, a PSX emulator for Xbox. i really want to Paypal these guys 20 dollars so they can go down to Gamestop and buy a used Playstation. whoa, PS games on your freakin TV?!?!? NO WAY!!!!!

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok then, i would say Connextive or something like that, is another great Emulator, but, does not enchance the games like ePSXe, but the reason why is can do that is because the PSX games are running on a faster processor. So therefore, if someone can tell me if it is possible to port that emulator to the Dreamcast, would the Graphics be as smooth as the ePSXe would do?

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Oalboukharey said:
Ok then, i would say Connextive or something like that, is another great Emulator, but, does not enchance the games like ePSXe, but the reason why is can do that is because the PSX games are running on a faster processor. So therefore, if someone can tell me if it is possible to port that emulator to the Dreamcast, would the Graphics be as smooth as the ePSXe would do?
there is absolutly zero chances to port that emulator. Sony bought that emulator to kill it and i doubt they would let anyone port it on a rivals console.
and a port of CVGS wouldnt make the graphics look like ePSXe (unless your using Pete's Soft GPU of course)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts