Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,761 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
I saw this when I was browsing the development section of the portableapps website a month or two ago. Looks promising. I have an interest in this since I plan to run ROMs from a 16GB MicroSD card. It's crazy that you could probably hold the entire library of console/handheld cartridge based games up to N64 on one of those (granted that you legally dumped all of those games yourself, of course. :p)

·
Registered
60 Posts
oh hi, well now that Im stupid enough to download the sdl version I'll get right on that test mammy

please hold

ps; hi tcos, you remind me of vbaskins and doctor whatsthatname I can't forget, or maddoc or something

edit; lol can't forget, I mean remember asdf

okay first test with minish cap and it all ran fine
I'd like to set my buttons I can press from here, if that's possible
and imo I think a box for the rom to load would be better than file>load even though you already have drag & drop
or both or neither I dunno it's your thing :VV no bugs though I guess I can try and stress test it

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
oh hi, well now that Im stupid enough to download the sdl version I'll get right on that test mammy

please hold

ps; hi tcos, you remind me of vbaskins and doctor whatsthatname I can't forget, or maddoc or something

edit; lol can't forget, I mean remember asdf

okay first test with minish cap and it all ran fine
I'd like to set my buttons I can press from here, if that's possible
and imo I think a box for the rom to load would be better than file>load even though you already have drag & drop
or both or neither I dunno it's your thing :VV no bugs though I guess I can try and stress test it
Hey man. Yeah, I was over at vbaskins before it got shut down. It was a cool place with cool guys. :( Were you there? If so, what was your username there? Btw, his name was DocSoft.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll pm you, if that's alright. And yeah, DocSoft :V wooow

oh mud, anything in specific that should be tested, or should I just go wild with it

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated version:

* Includes readme/license built into EXE
* Includes RAR/ZIP/7-Zip/Gzip decompression for ROMs

mudlord.com/downloads/vbam_frontend.zip

·
ライチュウ|タオ
4,016 Posts
Safari can’t connect to the server.
Safari can’t open the page “http://mudlord.com/downloads/vbam_frontend.zip” because it could not connect to the server “mudlord.com”.

ping -c 4 mudlord.com
PING mudlord.com (69.162.125.211): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 69.162.125.211: icmp_seq=0 ttl=53 time=47.027 ms
64 bytes from 69.162.125.211: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=47.249 ms
64 bytes from 69.162.125.211: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=55.025 ms
64 bytes from 69.162.125.211: icmp_seq=3 ttl=53 time=46.735 ms

--- mudlord.com ping statistics ---
4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 46.735/49.009/55.025/3.478 ms

·
Registered
376 Posts
"404. The requested page was not found"

Come on now mudload. :p

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Um... ya know, I meant the URL for the PortableApps one was dead, not the front end. (click the download on the actual page and you'll see)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts