Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it took me 6-8 times but that's because he never used that super "kick my asss" attack (forgot what it wuz called)
I didn't have to do anything special i just worked him eheh:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
First time I tried I beated him(used the item invincible and the LionHeart)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
The weapons in FF8 were not too difficult, one word: lionheart. Now as for Ozma in FF9, damn that is one tough beach ball :eyes: . Never could kick his butt.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoa u guyz must be way advanced or something
even with lionheart i couldn't kick his ass
where'd u get invincibility from?

·
Registered
632 Posts
hehehe was easy to kick, i beat him the 1st time i tried cause i got a lot of the invincibility items.i played the pc version in w/c i collected a lot of invincibility item from boko and besides the pc version has a bug in /wc when buko had already collected a bunch of items all you have to do is switch back and forth between buko worls and the ff8 world and all the items just keeps regenerating, hoho very easy to collect rare items like ribbon and abilities for your gf.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Have Squall with Lionheart , Zell with Ergheiz and Cerbrus and Riona (because of the magic Meteor ) or Shelpie "The END" , make sure that everybody is at Level 99 not 100 . Then First use Cerbrus then Aura then eventauly an War God Potion , and wait for the limit breacks " Killed Omega in 5 minutes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts