Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Im currently trying to find good adventure games that involve solving a murder or being a cop solving a case or something like that.

I have a played a few of the kind that I like which are:

Fahrenheit
Police Quest IV: Open Season
Last Express
Post Mortem
broken Sword

If you know any other good games of the kind I would appreciate if you could help me out, thanks :)

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rhombus said:
Recent:
Still Life
Syberia 1-2 (not exactly the same theme, but also great, dark and gritty adventure games)

Old School:
The Dagger of Amon Ra
Gabriel Knight 1-3

Is Still Life any good? I heard peole saying it was weird cause you travel back in time or something like that. I prefer these kind of games to be as realistic as possible.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the suggestions evryone, Im gonna look into a few of them.
I just remembered that I have "Shadow of Memories" on PS2, its the same game as "Shadow of Destiny" right? but I havent really gotten around to playing it yet, maybe Ill try it out.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sights>>> WOW thanks alot for all those tips! I think Im gonna try out a "Nancy Drew" game and "Jack Orlando" first, I love the cartoony look in that game :) . If you come up with any more post em :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.