Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just finished Pokemon Diamond and now I'm starting platinum but I have some questions for Pokesav:

1.Do you need to catch pokemon in order to edit them or you can start pokemon from scratch?

2.Is there a way to obtain some event items (the Azure Flute, the Secret Key) and pokemon (the event Regigigas, The event Shaymin) with pokesav or with some other app?

Thank you in advance.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
1) You can get all-new Pokemon, both into your team and into boxes.
2) Yes you can with Pokesav, as well as any number of Pokeballs of all sizes, stat increasing items and Rare Candies; or any and all apps for the Poketch.
You'll need the special Platinum version of Pokesav, though.
EDIT: Get it here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Now I'll be able to obtain all the starters!

P.S.: I searched the site you gave link to and there are all event pokemon as files! That's awesome!
P.S.2:How do Wonder Cards work?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
if you want pokemon to appear in your pokedex, you'll need to add them as eggs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Yes
2. Unsure myself.
Thank you again! I searched in bulbapedia for Wonder Cards and I found this:
"A Wonder Card is sent together with a Mystery Gift, and it usually provides detail for the gift the player has received. Players who have three Wonder Cards already stored in their copy of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum cannot receive a new one, and should choose to delete used Wonder Cards before receiving another Mystery Gift. Also, discarded cards can never be retrieved.

Gifts with which Wonder Cards are bundled can be received from a deliveryman who waits in any Poké Mart.

Obtained Wonder Cards can be viewed by accessing Mystery Gift from Pokémon Diamond's, Pokémon Pearl's or Pokémon Platinum's main menu (if it has already been unlocked), and selecting the "Check Card" option. Wonder Cards contain such information as the name of the bundled gift, whether or not the player has already received the gift before, the date the gift was received in the game, and a brief description of the gift; an icon of Pokémon is also displayed for further identification. This excludes of TM gifts, which sport an empty icon placeholder."

So you can just put the Wonder Card in your save and then receive the actual Pokemon from the deliveryman?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes. Put in in your save, get it from the delivery man (which is on any Pokémon Shop) and then... you get the item (or Pokémon) which is in the Wonder Card. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah can sum one dumb this down for me a bit i know yall hate repititon but thats why yall are here to help so im on this step -1. i opened SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed-done 2. i opened the save in no$gba and continued and saved in-game the closed and then i check the battery folder for the save and its 163kb ... yeah i need help

and i know this forum is 2 years old but i'm just trying to get this done so i can start SS/HG

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
thanks bro, much help- hey how do i make a signature?
This isn't the good place to say that, but anyways...
To edit your sig, go to "User CP" and go to "Edit Signature". That's it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts