Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Also naruto fan
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help i cant save anymore on yellow here is the error:battery s file size is incompabitle with the rom settings C:\documents and settings\ user\desktop\yellow\pokemon-yellow Version(ue)[c][!].sav(1).
warning: save of the battery file is now disabled

pls is there any way to fixs it and i wont use savestates cus i play stadium with those pokemon

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
set the save type back to automatic.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
what were you doing that caused this to happen?

·
Also naruto fan
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well i tested pokemon stadium 2 on another project 64 everything was working then i decided to play pokemon yellow to beat koga when i turned on the vba-m that ereor apeard then i tried to save then i reseted the game and the game wasnt saved at the place i saved it
i know it complicated
pls help

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Use the regular VBA 1.7.2. :D

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
was it a version of 1.8x?

there is v2 1.8x, and v2 2.0, 2.0 is the latest so if the issue occured having used that it will need looking into.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
ah ok, up until version 1.83, nrage actually couldn't read the pokemon yellow rombank properly.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you don't have permission to write to that folder... either because it doesn't exist.. or you just don't have permission.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Looks like Vista, so you're going to have to give VBA admin rights...or you could just move VBA to a normal location as in not your desktop and just place a shortcut to it on your desktop...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It's not the user that does not have access, it's the program being run by the user, basically everything either needs special admin access to the User folder (in which the Desktop folder is located) or it needs to be installed propperly (where it get's it's access permissions during the install process).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.