Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

I just wanted to know with which emulator it is possible to trade pokemon between different games lake Blue and Pearl or Silver and FireRed and so on...

Or is it even possible?

I hope someone is looking into this part of the forum because there aren't many threads in here. :eyemove:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you can't trade from blue to pearl, nor from silver to fire red....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah I know that one but where exactly says it between which versions you can trade? Can't find anything about that...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
im not going to help you any further, clearly you don't own the games in original cartridge form, otherwise you would know exactly which games can connect to which.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, so now I need to be a pokemon pro to get an answer here???
How the heck am I supposed to know that kinda stuff if I'm new to the pokemon series?! It doesn't even say anything about that on Wikipedia! And with google I only find results about the trading card game (which I've never played either...).

If you don't want to answer my question, can you at least show me some sites where it says between what games I can trade with a gameboy?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
it has nothing to do with being a pro, had you owned the original games, you would have the books, which would tell you what games are capable of linking with which.

Logic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, now it's getting ridiculous. Why do you assume that I am going to buy some pokemon books just because I got me some pokemon games?? oO

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
:ban: :dot:

Legitimately owned copies of the game include a booklet, which provides all this information.

End of discussion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know where you live but here where I live there are stores where you can buy USED things! And no, with a used game there aren't any books or whatever included.

I just reported your posts, I think you are very rude...

Edit: Okay, at least you edited the bad stuff out...

·
Registered
71 Posts
im not going to help you any further, clearly you don't own the games in original cartridge form, otherwise you would know exactly which games can connect to which.
It is not like everyone on ngemu owns an original copy of the most popular games. Anyway, that rule is just stupid.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here, let's end this on a good note, since I've owned every Pokemon game..

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal can link to eachother. To link First Generation (R/B/G/Y) to Second Generation (G/S/C), you can do this via the Time Machine in any Pokemon Center in the Second Gen game you're playing.

Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, all of the 3rd generation and the 1st generation games can link directly to eachother. However, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can only link to eachother via the Dual-Slot function (not available on a ds emulator).

Here's a shortened version.

Here, let's end this on a good note, since I've owned every Pokemon game..

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal can link to eachother. To link First Generation (R/B/G/Y) to Second Generation (G/S/C), you can do this via the Time Machine in any Pokemon Center in the Second Gen game you're playing.

Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, all of the 3rd generation and the 1st generation games can link directly to eachother.

Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can only link to 3rd gen/1st gen remakes via the Dual-Slot function (not available on a ds emulator).

Here's a shortened version.

Red-Blue-Yellow-Green-Gold-Silver-Crystal
Firered-Emerald-Ruby-Sapphire-Leafgreen

Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum I believe are not linkable on a DS emulator at this time. I've tried with my Platinum with no success.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts