Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's saying there is no battery in so the clock wont wotk, how can i make VBA emulate a battery?

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
The time clock doesn't work well (at all?) in pokemon emerald. I had the option checked from the beginning, yet the berry bushes never grew. I wasn't going to bother bringing it up since I don't use berries, but since someone else brought the subject up....

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
If it is related to the day of the week being stuck, that's the only thing I know that could be causing problems, unless you get a message about unsupported commands.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
It shouldn't be anything to do with day of the week (at least not directly).
There's no such error message (nor any other error message), and the clock in my room seems to work, but berry trees never grow (don't know about other time-based events, since the GBA games don't have day/night like the GBC ones). I tried it with sapphire, and the clock worked fine, berry trees started to grow within just a few hours. Tried emerald again, and still didn't work.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Nothing I can do about it then, I don't know what makes it happen or not. Someone would need to understand the game logic in order to know why this is not working.

·
Hell's Archangel
161 Posts
flash save 64k to 128 k guys.........

·
Hell's Archangel
161 Posts
aww whoa sorry i had no idea this was that old

1 - 12 of 12 Posts