Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Prob:
When PokemonSnap (PS) is asking me to enter my name the cursor is not shown correctlym, it's not where it is supposed to be(not a prob with the graphics plugin, works in pj64 with same settings). But I can enter my name anyway, so this isn't the real problem.
The real prob comes up when Oak finished talking and I want to hit the 'enter-the-course'-button. The button isn't shown (the cursor is shown) and nothing happens when I hit 'A'.
Has anybody an Idea to fix this prob?

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by Nezzar
My Prob:
When PokemonSnap (PS) is asking me to enter my name the cursor is not shown correctlym, it's not where it is supposed to be(not a prob with the graphics plugin, works in pj64 with same settings). But I can enter my name anyway, so this isn't the real problem.
The real prob comes up when Oak finished talking and I want to hit the 'enter-the-course'-button. The button isn't shown (the cursor is shown) and nothing happens when I hit 'A'.
Has anybody an Idea to fix this prob?

well, the real problem is that you can´t do anything after prof oak, end talking, ummm... try tr64 it works whit this game

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8

That's not what she said..
yup, I said use tr64, cauze for me neither in pj64 or 1964 this game works, it only works in tr64

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.