Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry to bother you experts with such petty questions xD. But i got a problem
I open vba link version 1.7.2 i i link 2 up and all that, thats workin fine, but when im in the game and i go to the Pokemon centre to the lan part upstairs, for one of the ones it works when it asks me to save it, but for the other it sais "Saving error, please exchange you memory or somthing, anyway, how do i fix this, anyone help would be apprechiated, thanks in advanced,

p.s ' ive tried to change the emularot saving thing from 64 to 128k, made no difference'

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Search the forum. there is atleast 100 topics on this, and a sticky in the vba board (which you failed to post in)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol sory guys, my first post ever LOL, i usually only used to look at forums, not really use em, cause most of the time people had what i needed, but i couldnt find anything on this topic so i made one, sorry its not 'perfect', but meh, if u can give me link to another thread that has the answer im looking for, that would be great, thnx

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Anyways, this should be moved to the VBA section. ;)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
moving to VBA disc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.