Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, so ive beaten this game many times on a real handheld, but then on the emulation.
Everytime you come to a place with fog, the fog completly overides the graphics of the floor and surroundings and the only thing u can see is the trainers and yourself.
This bug really annoys me cause i cannot pass the 4th gym leader because there is fog in there, idk what to do.

I tried downloading VBA, but it just gave me a white screen and the graphics never showed up.

Is there anyway to fix this bug? If there is a patch, can you please send me the link to it, or if there is a good emulator you suggest, please give me the link to the download. :)

+Im playing NO$ NDS.

++My VBA wont open any games without giving me the dreaded blinking white screen and loaded battery.

+++Do i open my rom in Open or Open Gameboy? When i click Open, My rom wont appear anywhere, as to Open gameboy: It just does the blinking white screen.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
For No$, this error is known and there is no solution to it ATM.
As for VBA, switch the save type under 'Options->Emulator->Save Type' to Flash 128k and Auto. That should resolve the white screen error. It also doesn't have this same layering problem.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
yeah
Buy yourself a copy of windows for dummies

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
VBA doesn't boot with a ROM selection (IMO the better choice, but that's just me). File->Open... should be what you need.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
negative, the better method is to NOT boot with a rom selection as having to select a rom just to change some settings SUCKS.

...a future vba-m might have a rom browser though....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.