Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first forum post, so i don't quite understand how it works... anyway, i would like to talk about my vba problem link: vba is currently the emulator i'm using to play third generation pokemon games, but i've been having some connection issues in specific games: I watched the tutorials on the internet and I can make connections between fire red and leaf green without any problems, but I have had problems with emerald, ruby and Saphire versions . In
emerald and ruby I can only switch between versions, but I can't switch from one to the other and not even with the aforementioned fire red and leaf green. among these versions ruby, fire red and leaf green are finished, emerald I'm in the sixth gym and in saphire I'm still in the second gym. I would like to get an answer to the connection issues between these games because I can't get them to work. I've followed the internet tutorials, disabled the pause of the emulator windows, used the correct options when choosing the server and client and even so, the connection error message continues to appear. if anyone can help me I would be very happy!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts