Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I've been using Nocash for playing Pokemon platinum, and anyway I've gotten all the way to Spear Pillar witthout any problems. but after I beat Mars & Jupiter, and when Cyrus does the thing with the red chain, Dialga and palkia don't appear, Cyrus is just standing there. (I waited for like 5 minutes before closing the Rom) Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks for your help ^^

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
I think that's the spot where there's supposed to be a message telling you to press the 'A' button which for some reason does not appear on no$gba.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Answer

Hey man i signed up to the website just to help you! you should be gratefull!!:lol: Jokes but ya i had the same problem a couple hours ago and it took me a while to figure out but ints just a fault in the game or emulator cause the oicture goes still but the rest goes on bit if you keep pressing the A button it catches up and it'll go into the little cut scene where the 3 spirit dudes come along and it'll work from there so just keep pressing A! Lemme know if it works out!

·
Registered
16 Posts
How did you get that far without any problems? I'm in the town with the third gym, and I'm getting UNBEARABLE slowdowns on my game. It goes down to about 1% - 5%... so much so that my game basically freezes. I can get it to run again for about another five seconds if I go into the Errors report, but having to do it over and over again is unbearable. It even screws up my game saves. oO Is there any trick to getting it to run properly?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I already tried all the suggestions in the FAQ. Pokemon Platinum and DokiDoki Majo Shinpan are the only two games I have slowdown problems in. I thought maybe it was the game itself, but nobody else is having souch a tough time with it. It's weird. I have a good quality gaming rig, too. So, I know that's not the problem...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey man i signed up to the website just to help you! you should be gratefull!!:lol: Jokes but ya i had the same problem a couple hours ago and it took me a while to figure out but ints just a fault in the game or emulator cause the oicture goes still but the rest goes on bit if you keep pressing the A button it catches up and it'll go into the little cut scene where the 3 spirit dudes come along and it'll work from there so just keep pressing A! Lemme know if it works out!
Listen to this guy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To shadowDragonFT

How did you get that far without any problems? I'm in the town with the third gym, and I'm getting UNBEARABLE slowdowns on my game. It goes down to about 1% - 5%... so much so that my game basically freezes. I can get it to run again for about another five seconds if I go into the Errors report, but having to do it over and over again is unbearable. It even screws up my game saves. oO Is there any trick to getting it to run properly?
Well ya i had a very slow game in certain settings but i fiddled around to suit the game so here are my settings (still slightly slow but good)

(ones i changed)
1.Emulation speed, LCD refresh - 10% Disaster(any Higher its like watching paint dry)
2.GBA mode poppy bright
3.Flash 256KB's but you wont need to change it i dont think cause of your save file but if all comes to all do.
4. solar - darkness
5. sound output - digitil stereo
6. sound - high
Am ya that should do

Try not to have too many cheats on or have many programs goin.

If you need more help add me on msn by mailing me at [email protected] or you could just mail me more questions i should have answers.

Also Where did you Get your game?
And is your nocash emulator up to date at 2.6?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.