Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know how to make the wifi for pokemon platinum work? It worked for diamond and pearl . I get a game error message, " A communication error has accured. you will be returned to the title screen. please press the A button."

Do I need to do anything to active it? Or is it just because of platinum or my game version?

edit: it is so I can use the underground
edit:I am not looking for true wifi, just to trick the game in to thinking there is.(so I can access to underground)

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well wifi is need to let it conect to the underground and some how diamond and pearl where able to use the underground. Why not platinum?

I am not looking for true wifi, just to trick the game in to thinking there is.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see why i need a cheat.

"No$gba v2.4b basic DS Wifi emulation (*), and full GBA e-Reader emulation"
thats what I want to work with this version of the game so it is "tricked" in recognising it.

it seems to be more of an issue either with the No$gba emu version or the game changed how it detects "wifi".

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If people were able to access the underground it was likely through some sort of cheat, or perhaps they converted and moved their save to the their DS just for that part.

I was the one using the underground with D & P, all i can say is it worked with the previous games and not this one. (maybe someone added something to the game to make it work) But I didn't have to do anything diffrent.

edit: calm down there shashClp, i am just asking becuse it worked before that's all.

edit: thx all for helping

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
not sure what version i used sorry, was a while ago. As the firmware and bios i did down load anything but the game and the emu.

But your probably right about it being an older version and patched game..I may just have to see what an older verson of the emu does.(don't need the access long.) (& if it messes the game so be it)

thx for the help.

edit:V.2.4e just gives me black screen after loading save file, there goes that idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.