Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm playing pokemon platinum on the wonderfull no$gba. I began playing like 2 weeks ago, on my laptop. But yesterday, i put in my computer and got a little problem.
This problem will seem like nothing for some people but it's really annoying and disturbing : When i meet a pokemon, i hear its voice but I don't hear my pokemon voice.. same thing when I run away, I don't hear its sound.

I tried to deleted the no$gba.ini and re create one but still does it..

I'm playing on pokemon platinum in french.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hello all!

I'm playing pokemon platinum on the wonderfull no$gba. I began playing like 2 weeks ago, on my laptop. But yesterday, i put in my computer and got a little problem.
This problem will seem like nothing for some people but it's really annoying and disturbing : When i meet a pokemon, i hear its voice but I don't hear my pokemon voice.. same thing when I run away, I don't hear its sound.

I tried to deleted the no$gba.ini and re create one but still does it..

I'm playing on pokemon platinum in french.

Thanks in advance!
Pokémon Platinum have some sound issues.
Try mute and "enabling" the sound in the laptop.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got it....!!!!!!

I used to have the same problem as yours...

The solution I could come up with is setting the Sound Output Mode to Digital Mono(fast)

The sound might be a little lower than the Digital Stereo but it works perfect for me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.