Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first is not a problem of my pc , because i have a computer that can run gta iv at 60 fps, but im getting slow downs while playing bonus rounds in game corner, the further is the bonus round, the slower that the game goes, i was trying to reach round 10 but at round 5 it goes at 5 fps...

What can be causing the problem? because is not my pc.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
NDS emulation is far from perfect. It's a software core issue so there's not really anything you can do about it except to wait for a new version to come out.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
GTA4 takes full advatange of a quad-core system and a strong graphics card.
DS emulation at this stage however uses very little of the graphics card (so you can survive on the most basic of graphics cards) and has no multicore support thus it runs on just one of your cores.
For instance on my system (in my sig) it only uses one 2.83Ghz core and perhaps 2% of my graphics card's power...if even that much.

That's one the reasons why it runs slow, the other is as stated above by Smilley.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, first is not a problem of my pc , because i have a computer that can run gta iv at 60 fps, but im getting slow downs while playing bonus rounds in game corner, the further is the bonus round, the slower that the game goes, i was trying to reach round 10 but at round 5 it goes at 5 fps...

What can be causing the problem? because is not my pc.

what is your version of NO$GBA?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.