Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, for some reason i cant seem to open the pokemon menu
(menu > pokemon) in pokemon platinum, or rather, i can open it just fine but i cant seem to close it or the screen goes black and it says something like:

NO$GBA - FATAL

the rom-image has crashed

which is really annoying since i cant change the order of my team...
plz help!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
you mean you can't access your pokemon box? or you can't access the menu accessed by pressing 'X'?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
did you fill it up fully? Cuz there was an unfixable bug which I thought had vanished but apparently not where if you filled a box up or even just put one pokemon into the 4th line of a box then no$gba would always crash if you try and access your PC after that. Some people also mentioned though that this only occured with a patched rom (a guy called Kingcom created a patch which bypassed a WiFi check which prevented no$gba from starting Pokemon Diamond and Pearl before no$gba had basic WiFi implementation (which does not work for any practical purposes at all yet, so no you can't trade Pokemon)) but no patch was ever created for Platinum so I don't see how that can be the problem...which means the problem is unfixable. Before it could be potentially rememdied by deleting the patched rom and redumping a clean unpatched dump from the original catridge...but if the game is not patched then that can't be used...so no fix.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
What version of NO$GBA are you using? In versions after 2.5 it's fixed the problem (I think).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys, sorry it took me so long to reply (internet has been down all day - what a drag) well anyway I've finally found a solution. I'm so happy i could almost cry...(not really). well anyway thanks for ur concern. :thumb:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
care to share the solution?...because this does pop up ever now and then eventhough it's apparently been fixed for almost a year now

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
the only thing i did is download a new rom...
well the problem does come now and again, but it goes away after reloading
anyway i got it from *snip*
I'm not actually how the first and second one are different but
it works and I'm happy about it
*facepalm* Read the rules next time, we don't support pirates.
Pd: I entered using a computer of a hotel. :D

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Thanks for giving me more work by quoting the offending post Lex....
This thread will now be locked in accordance with the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules].

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.