Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pokemon Platinum runs fine when I use no$gba, however it never creates any saves. I have tried many things that are supposed to help but to no avail. I have tried using flash 512k backup media as well as using the automatic option. In the configuration settings I have also tried changing the SAV/SNA file format to Uncompressed. Raw did not work either. I always close no$gba using File->Quit.

The thing is, every other game creates saves without a problem. It is just Pokemon Platinum that doesn't work, which is really frustrating. I am using v2.6a. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Extract the Default(512K).sav and rename it to that of the pokemon game, it should save fine with the file pre-existing. file.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
.sav-files are only created/updated when the emulator is closed properly. You probably had a "Microphone wave-in error" or a similar error that prematurely shut No$ down.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
where do you have nogba installed, and do you use Vista?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
*sigh* No, all 3 standard Pokemon titles for DS use 512k. 256k does get the game to work, but it may corrupt your save on the long run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.