Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. So I get to when it says "Press Start" I hit my enter key... and BAM! Complete white screen. No idea what's going on. Any ideas?

Sorry if it's been discussed, I looked around a bit and didn't find anything that looked similar to my issue =/

Heres a link to what happens, as well as my set up.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/Skayte/nogbaerror.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Okay. Never mind, I read a bit more and got it working. Now just having save issues, yay...

I right clicked and created a savestate. But I reset the thing, right click and click load, and it crashes.

Kay, got that issue down haha.

Now I'm just getting low frame rates... any way I can improve them? Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, tried using both of those and they didn't work -sigh-

My for my PC are:

Intel Pentium 4 3.00ghz w/hyperthreading enabled

1 gig of Crucial Memory

Nvidia 6200

About 10 gigs free of an 80 gb HD?

I know it's outdated but I think it should be able to play =/

Is there a minimum spec page or something?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It's not high-end by any means, but it should run Platinum at a playable speed (read: not 100%, but not snailing either). What OS and what version of No$ do you run?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm running XP pro, fully updated to SP3.

as for the no$gba version, I gotta check later. I downloaded it off a youtube video, so I would have an easier time saving the game, because I was having issues before. I'll get back to you on that.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It's emulation...it requires a lot of CPU power, far more than an equivalent PC game would...and many PCs simply don't have enough CPU power to give.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
That depends on what type of 3Ghz CPU it is...if it's a Core2Duo, Core2Quad or Core i7 then yes....if anything else...well then it's not quite as efficient despite having high clocks.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Actually as a Pentium 4 it is terrible,...well not quite but it's nowhere near as efficient as what for instance a single one of the cores (and that's all no$gba uses) of my Q9550 would (2.83 Ghz Quad) is...in fact a single core of a 1.8Ghz Core2Duo might just better than your system.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.