Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pokemaniac
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to run pokemon platinum on ideas... Everytime I open it and press Z or Enter in the opening of the game it always crashes... I have these plugins:

AceKArd.dll
aud.dll
DInput.dll
DsPad.dll
mic.dll
SDL.dll
wifi.dll

Am I missing some plugins? Please help me to make it run... I want to do the Underground trick I read from No$GBA Discussions... Thanks!

I have Vista Ultimate by the way... Just maybe it has something to do with my system...

·
DesMuMe Bug Catcher
80 Posts
I've tested on my PC (in the sign below) and this crash doesn't happen to me. Remember that the wifi need to be enabled to work (Plugin->Wifi->Wifi Plugin should have a tick).

Btw could be also your pc, and because iDeaS use OpenGL should be useful to have your driver updated.

·
Pokemaniac
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tested on my PC (in the sign below) and this crash doesn't happen to me. Remember that the wifi need to be enabled to work (Plugin->Wifi->Wifi Plugin should have a tick).
There seems to be no problem with me in this one... Maybe my PC is the problem... Oh well, if that's the case I can't do the underground part of pokemon platinum for a while... Poor me.. T_T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.