Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i really need help with this problem and im hoping theres a way to fix it. yesterday i was playing for 4 hours straight, yes 4 hours and i mustve saved the game atleast like 15 times. (thru x then save) soo anywayz i got to eterna city and walked into the pokemon center and then the game crashed...i dont remember the exact txt, but it had something to do with microphone. so at this point im thinking its ok ill just reset it nd play from my last save point, but when i go to reset the game it takes me back from orebourgh city, the save point from 4 hoursago, not mysave point from like 5 minutes ago. does anyone know what the problem and if i can get back to where i was??? *Note tht before the error i was able to reset the cartridge/close the emulator and start from that last save point.*

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Sorry, but there's nothing we can do about your lost save. You were subject to the known yet not well understood Microphone Wave In error. We only know it seems to be hardware based with no uniformly effective fix at the moment. To not lose too much progress, you are advised to reopen the game everytime you save, as No$ only writes the sav-file when a game is ended properly. Reset does not count towards this, but opening the game from the Cartridge Menu does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.