Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as you can imagine because everyone has the same question i cannot save my in-game file, well same applies to me. im running on windows.
I have a No$gba 2.6a- i have set the cartridge to flash 512k, swtich between realtime auto. realtime 2 and also unlimited mhz disaster 10%, and i have change the setting to SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed and still my game won't work and i have downloaded others and nothing please help for blake's bananas i've read, and watch so many ways to fix this and none of them have worked for me

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
By "downloaded others" I'll just quietly assume you meant savegames from GameFAQs or the like, so let's see the checklist:
- Have No$GBA decompressed to whatever folder you want to use
- Flash 512k or Automatic should be adequate as savetypes. Be sure to reset the game after making any changes so they become active
- Have the Sound option on (Mono is enough)
- Use the in-game menu to save your game (X->Save). Unlike some other games Pokémon doesn't feature autosaves.
- In regards of saving, rendering speed is completely irrelevant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i have and done all that, but when i meant i downloaded others i meant emus(didnt know how to use them) and other platinum roms thinking it was the rom i download but download a save file is not a bad idea, i can try for least,but wouldnt be as fun as actuallly playing the game. also i forgot i read about people talking about the 3d plugin

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Oh well, you didn't catch on to my covert warning: you admitted to having downloaded your ROM and therefor forfeit your chance of getting help on this board. Sorry, board rules.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
as mentioned before, we do not offer support for pirated games or anything else that is related to warez. please read over our warez policy and the rest of the board rules that were linked to above before posting again.

closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.