Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
what i need to change in the setting to make the anti aliasing in pokemon pearl better?Because the anti aliasing of the pokemon sucks
You can't do anti-analising in NO$GBA... i believe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can't do anti-analising in NO$GBA... i believe.
Then why nintendo ds have got better anti aliasing in pokemon pearl??? There must be a solution maybe i need to change something in settings because someguys have got better anti aliasing in pokemon pearl i saw that in youtube and the also have no$gba

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
because the DS is a tiny screen compared to the stretched out pc screen :rolleyes:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
......It looks better on a DS because the game is actually made for the DS....
Did you honestly think that putting a handheld game on PC and then stretching the window size (cuz everyone is blind and can't read small text) would look better or even as good as the original?

Don't believe youtube vids...they also say DS linking is possible...which is clearly not the case.

There are also still graphical glitches in Pokemon on no$gba....just because no$gba can run a DS game does not instantly mean everything will be perfect...and at this stage perfection is certainly not something Pokemon achieves on no$gba.

However you can decrease the jaggies by using the original screen size (so don't use an addon to go for 2x or 3x the screen size).
The Addons have filters which help a little if you do increase the screen size.
Some people force Anti-Aliasing on no$gba through their graphics card.

Nothing in no$gba's setting will change anything.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
it's got nothing to do with the resolution...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
no$gba is currently still the best

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx for all guys but still the graphic sucks well im going to stop playing.And start to play real cool games that doesnt requires only an emulator it requires a machine beast.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The Graphics don't determine how cool a game is....my PC is no slouch either but I enjoy playing DS (and even "worse looking" GBA, SNES, Playstation and N64) games on it just as much as I enjoy graphics whore PC games like Crysis.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Graphics don't determine how cool a game is....my PC is no slouch either but I enjoy playing DS (and even "worse looking" GBA, SNES, Playstation and N64) games on it just as much as I enjoy graphics whore PC games like Crysis.
I think you will not enjoy crysis warhead black and white
why????
Because in crysis is all about graphic
70% of people is using ps3 and maybe 5% are using nintendo ds and other % of people are using other consoles.
why the most of people are playing ps3 and only a small part of people use nintendo ds? Because its all about graphic

·
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,058 Posts
why????
70% of people is using ps3 and maybe 5% are using nintendo ds and other % of people are using other consoles.
why the most of people are playing ps3 and only a small part of people use nintendo ds? Because its all about graphic
100 Million NDS users disagree with you.
Hardware Comparison Charts - VGChartz - Video Game Charts News Reviews Cheats Tips FAQs Walkthroughs Forums

Seriously, don't go around throwing baseless statistics. oO
For starter DS is a Handheld console,while PS3 is a Home Console. Of course the raw power will be different!
oh and PS3 owner isn't even reaching 25% of NDS owner (this with best case scenario assuming all PS3 owner also own NDS)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
why????
All gamers play games for the story, not because they have flashy effects.

I'd play crysis in 16bit colour with bump mapping and per pixel lighting, if it had a good story.

It just doesn't, and so i won't even play it in its high quality graphics whore glory.

more people own nintendo DS's then people own PS3's, and are more likely to have more DS units at home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
100 Million NDS users disagree with you.
Hardware Comparison Charts - VGChartz - Video Game Charts News Reviews Cheats Tips FAQs Walkthroughs Forums

Seriously, don't go around throwing baseless statistics. oO
For starter DS is a Handheld console,while PS3 is a Home Console. Of course the raw power will be different!
oh and PS3 owner isn't even reaching 25% of NDS owner (this with best case scenario assuming all PS3 owner also own NDS)
Lol if you are saying that nintendo ds is a cool handheld console? Sorry guys but PSP OWNS NINTENDO DS!!!!!In graphic in gameplay and in all the 3d graphics in nintendo ds looks like a cartoon xDDDD

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Trolls get banned.

please remember that before making your next post.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
That's quite enough of that useless trolling.

No console ever made is a "cool" console, it's just a device used to play games.
It's the games that are "cool" not the console, and every gaming device has it's share of awesome games...and even some non-gaming devices like old black and white cellphones.
It's the content that makes the game, not the way it looks.

And for your information I am planning on buying Crysis Warhead because I enjoyed Crysis...just as much as I enjoyed Ex VS Sever on GBA, not because of the graphics, but because it's an insane ride which I greatly enjoyed and want more of regardless of what it looked like.

If graphics were all people cared about then the Louvre would be "coolest" place on Earth.

Anyways enough of this useless offtopic stuff, it has absolutely nothing to do with no$gba which is what this forum is for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.