Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I start up Leaf Green(first time) and it tells me to press 'A' to continue so it can tell me the controlls and then I press'A' and it goes to the next page talking about the 'L' and 'R' buttons to bring up the help menu and I press 'A' again but nothing happens. Help me get past this so i can play.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I start up Leaf Green(first time) and it tells me to press 'A' to continue so it can tell me the controlls and then I press'A' and it goes to the next page talking about the 'L' and 'R' buttons to bring up the help menu and I press 'A' again but nothing happens. Help me get past this so i can play.
if you're playing leaf green on a regular gameboy advance, then naturally you would use the 'A' button as indicated on the screen. if you are using a rom on Visual Boy Advance, the controls are different because they are meant to support the keyboard
for 'A' you need to press the 'Z' key
for 'B' you need 'X' key
SELECT = Backspace key
START = Enter key
'L' = 'A'
get it? you can check which keys are which anytime by going to options>joystick whenever you are playing on VBA
hope i helped, and sorry if this thread was too old. =]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.