Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont see anything that relates to what I'm going through now.

If this question was already anwsered, I'm sorry but I have to ask.

Okay, I'm using No$gba 2.6a. Its been workin fine and all. It used to crash from time to time, but I thought I knew how to work over that. I've been saving every 10 minutes or around there. It was working fine. For some reason now, its been crashing everytime I save. I've been saving every 3 to 5 minutes, cause thats the only way its been workin now. but its annoying cause now I have to keep X'ing out and re-open the NDS. It acctually started doing that when I got to "Suddowoodo" however you spell it. That dancing tree.

Now, basicly I'm spending more time reloading it than actually playing it.

I dunno what I should do now, cause I dont want to start all over. I just got my 3rd Gym Badge.

is there any way to fix this? I'd appretiate it, and for those that going through the same thing, you know. :\

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try using NO$Zoomer. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I tried that before when I was having trouble with something else, and it doesnt help. unless you can give me a step by step of what to do when I use NO$Zoomer? That'd be cool. I'd take it into concideration.

Not to sound like an ass or anything, is there any other suggestions? :(

I'm open to anything that'll help

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Did you got the third badge and the Water Sprinkler? :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeeeup :D

Im at the Milktank ranch place now, I skipped pass the next city after Goldenrod to battle trainers, I train mine as much as I can. I already got HM03 too. :thumb:

but you know what I noticed, cause I'm acctually testing it now to see whats the problem.

It happens at random times when I save. But usually, its when I battle.

when I go into battle for the first time, its fine. I can save. When I go into a 2nd battle or maybe 3rd battle, after that battle, if I try saving it says

"The Rom-image has crashed"

so whats this mean? I gotta save after every single battle I have? thats gonna suck. lol

I need a suggestion. There has to be another way. :/

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
With emulators that are as incomplete as no$gba there's no such thing as there has to be another way...there just simply may not be one yet. Live with it, if you can't then emulation is a not a hobby you should be picking up cuz you almost always encounter unchangeable imperfections.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, I'm new so I wouldn't know. I just started playing No$gba. I was on youtube and I saw a video link of Soul Silver and Heart Gold on the main page of youtube, so I found out how to get it. I played the original when I was younger. I would of liked playing it, but If theres no way yet, then I can live with it. hm...

besides that, thanks for the anwser. :p

whenever someone finds an anwser, let me know so I can start playing again. So can everyone else.

later

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try Desmume if you have a powerful computer, but you won't get any support here since you breaked the rules of Emuforums. These are in my signature. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i am having the exact same problem as BabyVegeta123, after beating the third gym and getting the sprinkler, i started to get "The Rom-image has crashed" Fatal w/e alot when i try to save. Often happens when saving after 2-3 trainer battles. I am using the latest NO$Zoomer and everything. Please help because im sure this is happening to alot of people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont see anything that relates to what I'm going through now.

If this question was already anwsered, I'm sorry but I have to ask.

Okay, I'm using No$gba 2.6a. Its been workin fine and all. It used to crash from time to time, but I thought I knew how to work over that. I've been saving every 10 minutes or around there. It was working fine. For some reason now, its been crashing everytime I save. I've been saving every 3 to 5 minutes, cause thats the only way its been workin now. but its annoying cause now I have to keep X'ing out and re-open the NDS. It acctually started doing that when I got to "Suddowoodo" however you spell it. That dancing tree.

Now, basicly I'm spending more time reloading it than actually playing it.

I dunno what I should do now, cause I dont want to start all over. I just got my 3rd Gym Badge.

is there any way to fix this? I'd appretiate it, and for those that going through the same thing, you know. :\
I am not kidding, I faced the exact same thing. I wondered if it was Sudowoodo or something else. But then I realized that there was a half second grace period before the rom crashes, so close the rom right after you hear the sound and the rom won't crash and will indeed save. However, I just earned the fourth badge and now the rom won't even open :(. Any way to fix that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i once used this same rom on no$zoomer to get past lance, now, whenever i try to save after beating up morty easly, it crashes a little after i save, and it crashes the minute i start it up now to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nvm, i downloaded an update to the rom, changed the name so the save would stay, then i encripted it, and made the start up like the ds, and i dont even need that black screen ar code anymore i dont think.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im having a probblem after i beat the fourth gym i saved then came back to start the game but every time i try to start the rom crashes before i can start
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
If someone knows how to pass the crash after the 4th gym on heart gold please tell everyone (step by step for the idiots like me :) )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts