Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Is there some way to import your save files from vba to vba link and then making the in-game save work so that i can trade pokemon from another game?
I use for both vba's version 1.8! Or is v1.72 better?

Thx in advance!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
does anyone read the menu's before posting anymore?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Doesn't work.
When i do that vbalink just starts the rom from the beginning.

edited: the error from 1m curcuit not installed is fixed.
but still have the problem that i can't use my old save state!
save state =/= battery save...so which one are you talking about now? first you say in-game save (meaning battery save) and then you say save state?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Well, i was talking about both.
I was talking about the method that sqaull posted (http://forums.ngemu.com/visualboy-advance-discussion/114276-fix-your-broken-pokemon-firered-leaf-green-saves-here.html).
So i can say that when i try to use that method, after step 16 my vba fails (or it's me).
Step 17: "After the initial intro screen, you should get an error message like "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be load." That is correct behavior, so proceed to the next step", that's what i should get, but all I get is that the game just starts a new game like I never played the rom before.

Hope you can understand me now :)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.