Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided I wanted to just get a bunch of master balls cause I'm tired of trying to catch Moltres. I used a cheat in GameShark for a master ball item to be purchased at any Mart. However, instead of that, I can't buy anything, ha. It just flashes and then the lady says "Can I help you with anything else?" Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advanced.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
So I decided I wanted to just get a bunch of master balls cause I'm tired of trying to catch Moltres. I used a cheat in GameShark for a master ball item to be purchased at any Mart. However, instead of that, I can't buy anything, ha. It just flashes and then the lady says "Can I help you with anything else?" Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advanced.
native save and reload with the cheat disabled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that, also tried resetting after it happened, despite losing a bit of game time. Still happens, I'm sure I *****ed something up in the code of the game that has disabled buying. Only solution I have found is to cheat more to get items that I really need aka potions, etc. Not a very good one lol but all I have been able to figure out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For some reason the game ignored my last save and now I'm back before I entered the cheat, but definitely lost about three hours of game play. Oh well, at least I can buy again ha. Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.