Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
we need more information maybe. And you had better not have downloaded this game because downloading copywritten games off the internet isn't only wrong, it's illegal.

·
The King of All Kings.
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt say where i got the the game,so i avoided illegal conversation,so maybe you should read the rules.
as for my prob,i dont see any more information i could give you.

·
Registered and whatnot...
47 Posts
Try setting your save type to Flash 128K.
[Options-> Emulator-> Save Type-> Flash 128K]

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Try applying the translation patch to it (make sure you use v1 though, v2 of the translation causes problems with the pokedex). I don't think v1 is available on the original site anymore, so I'll attach it here.

I used VBA 1.7.2, applied the patch before playing, and had no problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help with the patch

as i have said in the title i need help with the traslation patch.i downloaded it but i don't know how to patch it.can someone help me please?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
It's normal :)
Pokemon Emerald does not have the Day/Night effect, though the internal clock is running normally (go to your house and look at the clock inside your bedroom, you can see what time is it by looking it).

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
If I can remember correctly, neither Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald versions have that effect. The only thing I think that is based in clock-event is the tide of shoal cave. And that damn Mirage Island. :rolleyes:
Resuming: your game is normal and you don't need to worry. :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
delete the .sav file for the game, and restart it once this file has been unpacked into the vba directory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
okay so far i have switch it to flash 128k n downloaded the patch and IPS patcher
so how do i apply the patch or use it with the IPS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't worry Squall i found out
but there does seem to be a problem with the time
in-game is there a way to correct that or you can't

1 - 17 of 17 Posts