Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running no$gba v2.5c trying to figure out if I like it enough to stick with it. My problem is I am on a mac, so I have very limited options when it comes to emulators. I have the mac version of VBA, but the inputting cheats on that is a pain. Also, VBA doesn't work in Crossover by CodeWeavers, which is what I am using to run no$gba.

That being said, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It appears that since I am playing Pokemon Emerald on it I can't catch a majority of the legendaries, since they involve getting tickets from nintendo events. So I decided to have a little more fun than just warping, and decided to use encounter modifiers to fight them and catch them, plus others like vulpix, squirtle, so on. But when I turn on one of the codes and try to get into a battle the picture freezes. Music continues to play like nothing is happening, but the problem is nothing is happening. Eventually it says the ROM picture has crashed, or something along those lines.

I know that was a lot to read, I kind of started rambling, sorry. Any help would result in my deepest gratitude, and an internet cookie.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
most likely incorrect codes for that specific rom region.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ROM says (U) and I am using USA codes. Also, I have tried many before, and all the wrong ones would show up with a ? in the box to the left of the title. These are blank until i double clicking them, thus filling them in with a check mark. But I will most definitely try to find other codes to see if they work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is it for no$gba this is rare codes be nice not working in vba enjoy :D

3164341E C56A2458
rare candies (in pc) 99

82005274 0001
master ball

7881a409 E2026e0c
8e883eff 92
walk through walls

F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
18452A7D DDE55BCC
shiny pokemon this is for no$gba this is subitted by kyle bernados casidsid add me on fb this is not a joke100% enjoy :D sorry to keep you waiting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.