Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, I have about 517284 Pokedollars. I'm near the Pokemon League, haven't obtain the seventh badge yet.

I'm trying to search for a bank where you can deposit/withdraw your money somewhere safe.

Does anyone know where that sort of bank is located?

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you rephrase that? I can't decipher...

· Level 9998
10,591 Posts
It's not like anyone is going to mug you of your money so... I don't think there exists a bank? Actually, there has never been a bank in any Pokemon game if I recall correctly. You can, however, store your Pokemon in a bank for them (Bill's PC... then Ada's PC and the likes... I don't know who the new Pokemon Bank system owner is), though... which is kinda ironic.

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know no one's going to mug my money (literally impossible for NPCs to do that.), I just don't want to have my money get halved if I were to be defeated in battles, especially the Elite Four.

You're wrong about not having any banks in the games. In Pokemon Gold/Silver, the mother of the protagonist can help save your money, although she tends to buy accessories with it.

That, I believed, is the "bank" feature I wanted to find in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum series.

· Registered
116 Posts
Buy some proteins, calciums etc. Coins may come in handy too :p

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That I'm pretty aware of.

But still, I can't confirm that the place where I can store my money exists or not in this thread so far.

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Banned
35,081 Posts
pokemon gold and silver had your mother store money iirc.

· The Necro-Master
9 Posts
pokemon gold and silver had your mother store money iirc.
Oui. Was the only one. Yay for The National Bank of Mom!!!

Even in real life, when times are hard, you can always count on a withdraw from there, as degrading as it is in some cases. o_O

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.