Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You can't. Seeing as a DS game can't be linked to anything through an Emu there's no way to trade evolve Pokemon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is an option. Maybe you can somehow get used to your own computer two games and try to somehow get into the way in order to trade?

Sorry might have a problem because since the google translator rather

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No. There is no option here. You can't and that's it. no$gba has no DS linking capability, only GBA linking. You're out of luck, this is not happening.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Gee forgive me I forgot about a tool almost no one uses (and which does not work for Platinum...the Pokemon game of choice these days) that I already mention in the FAQ, making this topic entirely pointless had he just bothered checking the sticky FAQ.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello again

Hello again all you friendly helpers out there.. Let me start by saying that this site is awesome. No where else have i gotten so much help and useful information to get me on my way, while still maintaining appropriate copyright laws.. So again thank you very much.. Now for my question.
I'm using EvEditor DP (great tool by the way). I was wondering that if I were to evolve a lvl 2 Bidoof into something not normally found in Diamond/Pearl e.g. a Mewtwo at lvl 3, would he then learn Mewtwo's moves at the lvl's that he should.. I could go through this whole process myself but would like to know if anyone know's prior to all that lvl'ing..
Thanks in advance..!!:thumb:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I don't think anyone has tried something that crazy.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
An evolved Pokemon is in all aspects the same as a caught or traded one, so yes, it would learn the same moves at the same levels. Mewtwo is already high-level when you meet him in-game though, so you would have to give him a few TMs/HMs or be stuck with Tackle for a loooooong time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
so if it were something a little less grand, like say a bulbasaur... He would learn all the bulbasaur moves that he should as he lvl's.. And his stat growth would be that of a normal Bulbasaur?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Precisely. And if you would have evolved that Bulbasaur from, say, a Pidgey with the HM Fly, the Bulbasaur would still know Fly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow.. and he would still be able to use it.. that's off the hook.. Also would his evolution pattern after that be normal.. So if i changed a Machop to a bulbasaur at lvl 11, he would still evolve into an Ivysaur at 16?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
He should. Theoretically, you could evolve a Pokemon at every level. Never intended that way, but I don't think there's a limit of how often a Pokemon can evolve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.